Thursday, September 04, 2008

Screwed Up

Yesterday while at work, something came up to my mind...and I thought it's hideous.

One of my colleagues was cracking his head to solve the problem that everyone think he might know how to solve it.

Then I thought, Do we really have to get it fixed when people thought that you are the only one who that can do it?

And do we really have to get it fixed even though you did not know how?

Is it amust to fix the problem when there is nobody know how to fix it in your fucking entire company?

Is it amust to fullfil the fucking responsibility since everyone say "Hey, You! Fix It!"

I don't see the appreciation, I don't see the so-called "amust".
If one person is supposed to handle the fucking entire company, then the company is screwed up.

No comments: