Sunday, October 25, 2009

vent

During my last visiting the Orchestra at MPO KLCC early October, I was impressed by the young pianist at age of 11, Tengku Ahmad Irfan Tengku Ahmad, and he can perform really well. Not just that he composes the song as well.

I always wanted to learn music, but I've never been giving such chance to fulfill what I actually wanted to do. The fact is, there is always the fact, that I have to do what I think I should be doing. For example facing the reality that I have to work and live my own life and think about the people around me like family.

I'm not sad or blaming anyone or anything from stopping me to do what I wanted to do, I'm just thinking out loud. And hey, one thing I can do I can always spare sometime to do it because I just love to do it not to live by it.
Hmmm maybe not now, or not so soon. I have so much on my plates... I can almost vomit blood everyday. O.o||

Now, check out more version of young musicians. I love their talents and efforts. I love them.

Ethan Bortnick







JiYun Kim



No comments: