Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The Complete 10th Year

December 24th, 2004, I bit my families and friends good bye just to find myself in a foreign land. Alone and scare. Things were different, strange languages, and different cultures.

Today, December 24th, 2014, 10 years later; I stepped on another foreign land. Though, I'm not gonna stay here another 10 years, gonna be here for a week or so just to pet myself on the back as I deserve it.

Remarkably, I made it this far. A long journey, all by myself but not always on my own. 10 years away from home and be independent, made lots of friends and like they said you can't make friends without making a few enemies.

I really appreciate everyone efforts and helps, thoughts, and cares, and loves. You are one of the reasons, I keep moving. Please continue be amazing as who you are and spread the loves and hopes to whoever you can. They said never look down at people, unless you lend a hand to lift them up.

I'll take this chance to wish everybody a very Merry Christmas and Wonderful New Year!



No comments: