Sunday, April 13, 2008

Worst part of my life

Today is Khmer New Year [13th - 16th April], I gave my parent a call and say Happy New Year to them. While I was talking on the phone, my dad sounded so exhausted and tired. I asked him why? He had a restless night. It is because my brother got into an accident yesterday. My dad started to change his voice and he passed the phone to my mom.

Mom said my brother broke his ankle(s) [i didn't ask how many, I was crying]. The doctor couldn't perform the operation because the bone was broken into pieces they scare if they do the operation the bone might collapse. So, they have the choice of forcing the blood to come out from the bone and wrapped from the outside for at least six months and hopefully he could walk properly.

I feel awful. Imagine my parent in their 50+ of age have to take care of my brother on the new year day. No one taking care of them. My sis and me are not at home. Only my brother lives with them and I hope that he could take care of him self and parent. Now it's the other way around.

April 2008, the worst month of my 24 years old life so far. My house mates are unreliable. My RM1000+ is flying elsewhere not in my bank account. The love of my life left me. My brother got into an accident.

Why does it all happen at the same time? Max said "sometime things happen for no reason and we don't know why too." But I know things happen for a reason. I just couldn't figure out why right now.

Today is 13th April, 17 days more to pass April. What else could it possibly happen? How worse could it be?

p.s.: if you don't see me update this blog till May, assuming I'm already gone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always look upwards towards ur life.
Don't look back and self-pity
but force urself, FULL STEAM AHEAD!
remember, there's no such thing as things happen for no reasons.
Thing always happen for a reason. Learn them by heart and move on.

A successful person is not the type of person who cries over problems in his life. He stand up and find the solution. He learns and he grows.

Life is always full of problems. It only depends on how we we want to deal with them. and each single movement we make, marks a diff point in our life. U hv to ask urself, how do u want to paint the picture of ur life?

You're a strong person and u have all the people who love u dearly at heart dat will stay with you at all circumstance. You are so blessed compare to millions of people out there. This stage of ur life may seem a despair but it is just temporarily. You know u can handle it. i have confidence in you. Give urself some time. Never self-pity. Move on. Live and learn the lessons of our lives, and move on with what we have learnt for a better future.

FULL STEAM AHEAD~!!!!

YOU CAN DO IT gal~
love you~! muahs~

Dennis said...

Be stronger... we will always stand by your side...