Monday, June 16, 2008

Anyway, I had an expensive weekend with Dennis and Kahwai. Tried some new things, had some nice and expensive food. It was a fine weekend till I saw a senior couple [they are at least 60 years old] walk off the restaurant and the uncle was holding the aunty's hand very careful like I-will-never-let-go-off-us-till-the-end-of-my-life and I-still-love-you-like-I-always-do interpretation. I was holding my tears back then.

I was once dropped him a message in
Friendster that ‘Never-let-go’ and I do. But now I’m very tired. I’m sad. I’m broken. I thought I would never have to write this kind of post ever again but talking or hanging out with friends doesn’t work all the times.

Dear You, you were once asking me ‘If I saw us in the future together?’ and I’ve never answer.

I never saw us married or having children in the future- NEVER. But I never see us without us. I couldn’t tell you that I did not see us as in the future because I would not want you to go away from me which you already did.

It took you one week to decide to let go off me. But do you have any idea how long does it take me to let go off you? Don’t just keep silent or ask me. I also don’t know.

Enough of you, I’m very upset right now. I could eat my keyboard right away.

So I was saying I had tried some news things, ya I’m talking about food here. We had high tea and dinner on Saturday at Winter Warmer, Sunway Pyramid. It was so warm because there is no air conditioner and it’s outdoor [>.<]!


[photo will follow in the next entry :D]

Catch two movies in one weekend, The Happening and Kungfu Panda [Yes, I watched it again lo, don’t ask so much la]. I was actually nervous while watching The Happening. This is the first time in my entire 24 years of life that I watch horror movie and I’m nervous when people is being killed for no reasons!! For the bee’s sake, how could this possibly happen?? But the Panda did its magic I still laugh like I’ve never seen once before.

Before catching the Panda, we had lunch on Sunday at the Paddington House of Pancakes. What a fine lunch~ RM40++ for lunch. Holy Moly~~



Kahwai and the magazine


Cafe Latte~ the cup is cool le ^_^ [RM 7++]


Treasure Box from Paddington [RM 18++]


Double Giant Sausages from Paddington [RM 22++]

Tokyo from Paddington [RM 17++]

But they were real great *drooling*!!

Without failing- we had dinner at Dae Jang Gum again. I know I know that we always go there. But what we could do is think of the places and eat whatever whatever we are going to order. Why la why? Just eat whatever whatever we are craving for la.

We talk a lot about works!! Not we la, only Dennis and Kahwai, I found myself so isolated. They were trying to talk to me, but I just don’t feel like response to them. All the time I just passed the topic to my brain and answer it to myself. Why la why?

Btw, Happy Father Day~


Winter Warmers Coffee & Tea House

Lot Ob.k3(A) & Ob.k3(B)

Ground Floor, Oasis Boulevard,

Sunway Pyramid


Paddington House of Pancakes

Lot G363,

Ground Floor, Rainforest,

1 Utama

1 comment:

Dennis said...

omg... pancakes... u make me hungry already... (drooling...)

PS: Whoever that keep saying "what you could do is" and "whatever whatever whatever" is an annoying + irritating person.