Saturday, June 28, 2008

flight at your own risk

Let take a short moment review about the flight that I took.
Simple enough, I took the flight with MAS [yes, it's Malaysia Airline] twice in this half year. Four different type of meals they served me weren't the nice one.

They have this catering meal box look very cute and professional for the passenger that travel less than 3 hours, but they forgot that the meal is un-edible!! I doubt about the thing that I put in my mouth because I really can't tell if it is fresh or not...

I mean it was a good idea for the meal box rather than hot aluminum box meal, but have they tried their own food? Is it that nice?? really?? till they have to serve to the customers??

Give me a break!!

And I realized that they allow the passengers to carry big bag or even big luggage. When I said big, it is darn big, okay? They don't have enough compartment for that, and the passenger have to put under the seat, how about the big luggage? Ooo I know take out the small things from the compartment and fit in the big luggage, and keep the small bags under seat! problem solved!! What a brilliant idea!!

Things are just getting messier and uglier....*sigh*

No comments: