Saturday, June 21, 2008

Went to Alamanda to watch The Incredible Hulk last night. It's gonna be Max's last movie in Malaysia for the next one or two or even three months [may be]. Yepp, he's going to Botswana again!

"Please don't make me angry, you will not like me when I'm hungry angry"

This action and Sci-Fi movie is much better than the first one [according to ah miaow! I haven't seen it yet :D]. But hey! it was not bad after all ^_^!!

After movie, we were sooooooo hungry. So we just grabbed a bite at A&W, and without hesitation I ordered this


A&W Root Beer Float

if you have no idea why can't I order it, you've gotta read this lolz.
And I got this...


A&W Onion Ring

No la, after the root beer I almost cough blood already how to eat DEEP FRIED onion ring!! o_o.. I felt like I'm gonna kill myself soon by just eating like this...

No comments: