Thursday, June 19, 2008

Symptoms:
Your body is very hot, yet you feel so cold (chicken skin all the time)
You also can feel the heat from your ears
Headache
Cough (every time you cough you feel like somebody use the hammer hit your head)
or Cough from the chest (now your chest is very painful every time you cough)
Sore throat (sometime can't even drink water)
You can't balance yourself every time you stand up
You feel like vomiting
You feel tired
Sign of Diarrhea

If you have some or most of the above symptoms, I suggest you go to see the doctor and take MC la!!

Don't be smart*** like me stay in office!! [@_@] I shall take MC since the last two days...now I feel like half-death...

He message and scold me why won't I go home and rest... I... I...I... don't know how to answer him...

I feel that I still can do work... it's just... I'm getting tired faster and not so convenience to work.
But I do, I still can do work... ~>.<~

1 comment:

Dennis said...

I understand how you feel completely because I'm doing the same thing as well.

Just a reminder, if you sick until you cannot work, the company will just find someone else to replace you and things will just go on as if you never existed.

So choose wisely.