Thursday, June 26, 2008

Too much of tea?

Today I had Nestcafe while taking breakfast, after that I had Tea (Earl Grey) few hours later. Then, I took Ice Lemon Tea Special during Lunch. The ice lemon tea special was very strong and I can’t taste the lemon at all.

Right now I’m trembling, am I having too much tea per day? Ooo dear…

no la, I think because the tea too strong, 2 cups in 6 hours is not too much, right?

I’m a coffeeholic to be frank; I only heard of ‘too much coffee’ and I’ve never heard of trembling because of Tea, but now I am!!

3 comments:

Dennis said...

Caffeine in tea beverages is half of coffee. So don't take too much tea as well.

Eryn said...

Wah KL got sell yummy Kuay Chap?

Tea is always better than coffee. Preferable hot tea because cold tea won't do you good.

Erm. Why not mix them both? LOL. I have that sometimes in the office too.

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

Dennis: ya lo...tea no good hahaha

Eryn: I had Kuay Chap @ kuching ya :P
no la.. i had my normal morning coffee, then my colleague ask me to try the tea..so i tried lo... so ended up shaking like the drilling machine hahahaha