Sunday, June 08, 2008

I've found that...

  • It's good to treat myself nice things once in awhile
  • Give myself some space is an eye opening [at least sometime]
  • I hate peanut butter
  • Kung Fu Panda got 5 stars rating from me :D



The Trailer
  • I used to agree with Donald J Trump when he said: People never change!!
  • I now understood what does it mean by then
  • Small change will not transform you overnight, but it does for the whole journey of your life
  • Therefore, people never change overnight but for long term they do!!
  • I don't really like yogurt
  • A lot of people hang out at KL during weekend...even worst on public holiday

A very long three queue @ KL Sentral for the Monorail Tickets


A very long five queues @ GSC Pavilion for the movie tickets
  • I'm not patient enough even with small kids [esp. 10 years old and below]
  • The sticker label on the fruits or vegetables that being sold on the markets has it own meaning
  • 4 digits is Conventional Grown fruit or vegetable
  • 5 digits starts with 9 is Organic Grown
  • 5 digits starts with 8 is Genetic Modified
  • Genetic Modified use Genetic Engineer Technique to combine the DNA to create new Gene
Genetic modified apple

[believe me...there more scary and disgusting images upload on the net about GM]
  • The not-easy-to-peel-off sticker is very irritating

  • Some wonderful images from here




UDPATE
  • Coffee doesn't just grow anywhere
  • Most of the world's coffee is grown between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn, on plantations in Africa and Arabia, Latin America and on Pacific islands. [quoted from Starbucks]
  • I like Iced Caramel Mocchiato ^_^
  • and Iced Cafe Latte :P

No comments: