Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Little bit of this and that

I was questioning my colleague why did the users request the tasks to be done from him which is not supposed to be..

After telling him what to do next, I browse through my emails.
Good Lord, the users did send email to me and ask me what to do.
For pit sake, I totally switched off.
I didn't remember to reply the email or even checking the tasks.

I put too much efforts in everything, too much. Too much till I forgot every little things that need my attention. Every little things that are actually important to me.

Now, I'm feeling very tired, physical and mental.
I wonder "do others ever consider what I feel?" or "do others ever consider what I'm going through?" maybe not.
Maybe I should just shut it down like Max said.
Knowing so much, considering so much, giving so much gain me nothing but trouble; gain me nothing but stress; gain me nothing but argument.

What is the point of doing that anyway?



I need to take a walk...

No comments: