Saturday, December 19, 2009

Pancake

Couple of months ago, if I'm not mistaken, I received a little souvenir from a friend who went and visited oversea and care enough to remember to bring back some souvenir. Thanks Sean for the pancake flour *smiles*
For the record, I love pancake. I tried the pancake self-rise flour, but it does not taste as good as the store outside.

Four years ago, I first had and turned to be the best pancakes I've ever had. And I still remember it, even today. Thank you, Ben, for everything you did for me.

Anyway, today I made pancake again and it tastes just nice, better than what I expected.





You know what goes well with pancake? Syrup! It sounds just right and sweeten everything, doesn't it?



Maple Syrup


Voila~~ pancake with maple syrup to go please...

While I was making I kept remembering how the store outside serve pancake. Some serve with butter and syrup...and serve as a main course.

Hehe can't help but to try it out. It ain't bad either. I am so gonna have pancake for breakfast again for this Sunday *smiles*





Pancake with eggs and sausages

1 comment:

childs said...

I love these, sophea...