Friday, December 18, 2009

Santa Claus is coming to town..

Here is the thing, I didn't get any Christmas tree this year. I just didn't have the time to go out and shop all those stuffs, and yet I'm feeling so overwhelming about holidays.

Okie and it's time to clear out the junks in the room before the holiday hits. And guess what I have...




Creative Inspire 5200 Speakers


Here's the story: when I just moved in my new unit, the a*****le old tenant left the big giant pile of dumps in the room right after they left, bitches! Crazy, right? I spent whole night to clean the shit out the room. And guess what, the lazy basket didn't even bother to bring the speaker and the mouse with him as well. Oh, didn't I mentioned about the wireless mouse?
XD Now after clean up the junks, I have 5.1 speakers booster and the wireless mouse, function right just fine.



two on my closet


my study desk

the 5th speaker is behind the dell lappy.


Microsoft Wireless Mouse 1007



They might just the junks, but who cares. I am so gonna blast my house now since I'm the only one around from today till next year.

I am gone made with gadgets. Few days ago I bought the standard prime lens, now I have 5.1 speaker booster and a wireless mouse.

No comments: