Saturday, March 29, 2008

Oldies...

Today is my very old old old friend's Birthday.

I know this boy since I was in 4th grad till now. My childhood life wasn't bad, it is memorable. Well, I remember "the two boys and a girl fired the fireworks" story, "the two girls climb down from second floor apartment through the water pipe" story and lots more hehehe.

16 years of knowing him, he is cheerful, entertaining, helpful and mature. I was once fall in love with him and so was him lolz. It was called puppy love. Now we are good friend [just ignore the puppy love part :P]

Phirun, thank you for cheering me up and always with me when I need a friend to talk to.

Wishing you a very very happy birthday.

*peace*

3 comments:

呆呆 said...

lolz~~ puppy love... hehe... got his photo or not?? let us see see.. hehe...

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

aiks... shy leh hahah cannot simply show leh... later pamela fall in love how??? muahahah

呆呆 said...

hahha... ic.. u can tell me secretly what... i wont let pamela knw 1.. hehe