Wednesday, March 26, 2008

[ring ring ring]

me:alo alo....
Unknown: .....
me: alo...alo....
Unknown:.....
me:....
sis: ah sva! [translate: monkey]
me:....[=.="] yeah...
sis: m planing to go for vocation in Thailand, you wanna follow?
me: yesh yesh yesh...you pay?
sis: I'll pay for your airticket....
me: YESH!! you the best.... when?
sis: June~
me: errrr.... I don't know I'll be free or not... nevermind can take leave
sis: ok..good
me: how long? 1 week?
sis: 15 days for the whole Thailand.
me:....
me: I only have 14 days leave per year [=.="]
sis: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
me: ah svet! [translate: skeleton]
.
.
.
.
sigh~ she gave me hope and take it back...not just that..she destroy in front of me somemore.. that's my sister. [=.="]

2 comments:

ahzenn is DoomSeeker~ said...

15 days whole Thailand!~ I wanna go! Ask your sister pay my air-ticket. lolz...

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

hahahaha u become our sister la