Wednesday, July 30, 2008

b.u.s.y weeks

Very busy lah these two weeks... sigh...
Now blogging from the office...while waiting for the script to finish off generating... [hey! it's 9.30pm okay... I'm not using working hour to blog!!]


Very mad...
@ the people that rush me for n.o.t.h.i.n.g, they just rush for the sake of rushing.

Very tired...

@ repeated works and long day runs.

Very frustrated...

@ unprofessional working culture.

Very disappointed...

@ myself that couldn't manage and control to the better situation.

Dennis keep giving courage and telling me about the human [employee] limitation.
What for we want to pressure ourselves so much, because work will never finish one [sound very familiar...]. This is the best we can do, no one gonna kill us if we fail...

I understand what he said, but y'know the guilt feeling if we fail...

aihhhh I need to eat now!!

Hmmm I want to watch the Mummy III this weekend, who wanna join me??

5 comments:

Dennis said...

Sometimes, when we are too busy, we need others to remind us what is right and what is wrong.

I don't mind to be the person to listen and to share. But please, no pulling ears next time.

JaN3t said...

i want to join!!!!!

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

Dennis: hehehe ok lo...next time i'll think of the way to torture you kekeke

Janet: Let's go, I will go by today or tmr ya... give me your preferred place ;)

Anonymous said...

You've done your best, and you've earned respect from your boss :)

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

max: sobsob m so proud of myself...and you...sobsob...

hehehehehe