Saturday, July 26, 2008

Me: Hey mr-I-KNOW, okay, basically this is what we are doing....blah blah blah
mr-I-KNOW: ok
Me: We want to do research on Product I, ok.
mr-I-KNOW: ok
Me: So you do some research on what are the programming language apply in Product I.
Me: What are the development environment or API
Me: Any documentation or information... so on and so forth
blah blah blah
mr-I-KNOW: Why we use Product I, why not something else.
Me: This is not what we are using, we just want to study and research about it.
Me: We need to learn about the Product before we step down and plan the project.
mr-I-KNOW: I KNOW, but why that Product, NOT many people using it what.
Me: *silent-with-speechless-look*
mr-I-KNOW: You see arr, if got many people use it only we research about it lah, else what is the point?
Me: So are you saying that, if currently no one use the product we don't have to learn/know about it?
mr-I-KNOW: No no no, I KNOW we want to do the research but we can do something else.
Me: Tell me how much you know about Product I.
mr-I-KNOW: *silent-with-stupid-look* what do you mean?
Me: You don't know about it, I don't know about it. That's why we need someone know about it. And we could plan out the project. Isn't it?
mr-I-KNOW: I KNOW, but not many people use it, so we research something else lah. What about Product J?
Me: Okay, now you do research on Product I and Product J, and the comparison of both which one better
Me: Any questions?


You see?
This kind of attitude should I be pissed off or not?
Everything he also KNOW but can't answer.
Bllllaaaarrrdddddeeeyyyyyy Haaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllll

And DON'T say I Stand in the Dark Side.
These people need a lot to learn esp. working vise attitude...
And I need an Anger Management Class x_X before I fcking kill someone!!

5 comments:

Dennis said...

Max... please come back faster to save her from the dark side...

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

eiii u know not only me don't like this attitude.

almost everyone that I bring him around, they said the same thing u know...

So I'm not in the dark side okayyyyyy

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHHAHAH! this is soo funny! If i were u, i really fucked him up dood! Its like the samething we discuss before (during lunch time),

Me: Can i have this shirt, S or M size?
Salesperson: Why so small? Take XXXXXXL la!

Hahhaha! U are standing in a funny side... ekeke

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

hahaha you made my day plue_din, think back about that day...damn funny la...

See, told ya...m not at the dark side...muahahaha

JaN3t said...

o....pity u girl