Thursday, July 10, 2008

I have few entries to post but I chose to post this one first.
  • Today, three months ago, I begged a guy to stay in a relationship with me but he dumped me.
  • Today, two months ago, I cried myself to sleep every night.
  • Today, one months ago, I spoiled my good friend birthday celebration because it was the same day that I've been dumped.
  • Today, that guy told me that he will not going anywhere and hope I'm not angry.
I am not angry, seriously.

One thing pissed me off is when he said: we still be friend what. nothing one mah

Fuck!! do I deserve this?

I keep telling him, it's not easy to go over there and why doesn't he wait till get a job first. But no one fucking listen to me. At the end of the day, he dumped me for my fucking own good and now he still around!!


That's great, it make me satisfy now because I have doubt if we are meant to be together or not. Things are clear now, I'm not upset that we can't be together, not anymore because we just don't fucking listen to each other. But hey, he got his chance for dumping me... he won!

p.s. today is pete's birthday celebration, I promise not to spoil it! Else you guys can chop off my head!

3 comments:

123 said...

Hey, I think you'll gonna see this coming since yknow I read your blog every once in awhile.

I just want you to know its not easy for me too. You think breaking off was easy ??? After all these years. You think I didn't cry too ?

And YES! You've finally guess it correctly. Thank god! We never listen to each other all the time. Sometimes I don't even understand what you're trying to say. I feel I don't know you anymore. Don't you feel that everytime when we don't talk is when our relationship is not working? Why force it when nobody is giving in. I'm so tired of this going on and on. Don't you ?

Anyway, if it ever gonna make you feel any better, just think this whole break up was You dumping ME.

In fact, that's what I've been telling everybody. I got dumped by you. -Ben

Anonymous said...

Ben, have you fucked already?

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

I guess it's like what they said, only when couple fight or when they broke up only they started to spit the unsatisfactory reasons out otherwise they will just keep them and think it will work out for no solutions.

FYI, It's not about Who Dumped Whom...