Friday, July 25, 2008

Was trying to finish as many things as possible last night.
So I head home after 12 midnight.
Still have more energy so I decided to finish some more work at home.
[2.30am] seem like everything is okay...hmmmm may be I could shut down my brain and get some rest.

Can't sleep... hmmmm how arr...

Get a Crossword book and try to do it. Okay it works [X_x], I felt absolute tired after few minutes.

*beep*beep* set the alarm to wake up @ 8.30am!! Ah ha! I must get up late!!

after several minutes....

*beep*beep* re-set the alarm to wake up @ 8.00am... -__-"
nahhh I'll better taking my sweet time to go to work...rather than rushing.

That's right! No Rushing!!

[7.15am] Awaken!!... o_o the-usual-wake-up-time...shit...

roll over, left and right...

[7.44am] *beeeeeeeeeeppppp* A message recieved:

"Sophea, IT will set up the pc at the hall of fame by 9am. We need CCC to on the CMS and we need it to be done by 9.30am."


Ohhh since I got three newbies, I arrange their tasks and shit...the night before.

Newbie 1: does task A.
Newbie 2: does task B.
Newbie 3: does task C.

Okay, now I have to get my @$$ up and get ready to go to work.

Writing this post on the way to office....and here I am...




What The...*silent*


************************************************************

Updates:

[9.09am] Somebody-manager called: I need you to do this this this and this.. boleh?
[9.10am] *beep* another message: Sophea, we will be late, sorry. [From the two newbies]

-___-" I'm so freaking speechless....and where the hell is the other newbie go???

2 comments:

Dennis said...

You are having an unbalance life leh...

After the whole enrollment thing, go and pamper yourself for while, ask your boss to buy you nice dinner, go shopping kao kao...

Please take care of yourself...

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

hahaha that's what I'm planning to do!!

I'm gonna take leave when James is back muahahahaha [which I'm not sure when -__-]