Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Eryn's Birthday

It was Eryn's Birthday on last Sunday. She came down from Penang and celebrate with us, how touch.


Eryn [she refused to take full shot, so the eyes are enough ;)]

We went to SushiGroove @ 1Utama for dinner. Umm I wouldn't recommend lo, the food bit lower than my expectation and costly! It makes me miss the Sushi Zanmai *drolling*



SushiGroove House Salad [RM 5++ exactly the same size as the smallest bowl at your house]


Soft shell crap rolls [RM 12++]


California Roll [RM 11++]


Tuna somethingsomething rolls [RM 12++]

After dinner, we dropped by Station1 [or 1Station? whatever la] @ Kelana Jaya for couple of drinks. Old folks gathering and talk crap~~ missing the old day ^_^


Hsiang Kun and Set Teng [a.k.a the sweetest and cutest couple!]


Eryn, hope you enjoy your day ya ^_^
Stay Pretty, Stay Happy, Stay bloggy!!

2 comments:

Eryn said...

Argh. You're faster than me! LOL. I'm about to start an entry about this soon.

YEAP!!! I had so much fun! Esp on the tongue joke. I shall disclose his secrets slowly. MUHAHAHAHAHA! LOL.

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

Hahahaha...
I never notice till you mentioned about the tongue lolz