Saturday, August 16, 2008

Been to The Walk, Bake and Grill @ Prima Avenue, Cyberjaya. Thought of give it a try...
They serve western food and Japanese food as far as I remember.
I felt like it's the copycat of Kenny Roger and Teppenyaki! lolz seriously!



House Grill [RM 15++]
[serve with 3 side dishes and a muffin*]

Yeah! they do have muffin...


Vanilla muffin @ The Walk [RM 2+]


Some random order from Japanese cuisine... [RM 15++]

That's gonna be my first and my last time to visit there....
With that amount I could have a wonderful Lamb grill from Padi the next door!!

They made me crave for the better muffin [I mean cupcakes!!]
Hahaha not to say I bake better than, but seriously? The restaurant owns the muffins taste like some kui from pasa malam. Actually I think some kui even taste nicer!

So I open my fridge and start to throw things out see what can I do for the night... hahaha
I got chocolate, chocolate and chocolate...hmmmmm

So why not Triple Chocolate Cupcake ehehehe I never bake chocolate cupcakes so far, always run out of this or that... :P

Original Recipe at The Cupcakery....




The battle

And guess what? I have to whist the battle by hand!!! The stupid newly bought mixer spoil half way while mixing the battle!!! [*tearing*]



Cute or not??

Up up~~ and half a dozen to go!!

Maybe I should deliver the cupcakes!! Hahahaha not yet, must practice more!! who want to be my lab rats!!??

That's all for now...till then... Have a nice weekend ^_^

2 comments:

RYAN|TOMMO said...

I want to try those cupcakes you baked la! =(

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

muahahaha next time lo...

wait till i buy new mixer first T___T