Friday, August 22, 2008

MEN!!!

Three days ago, I received a good news from my BFF, let’s call her Ms-M, said she’s getting married this December with a man named Mr-P. I am happy for her [I already took leave for her wedding too] and also sad that I have to hang out with the bachelors because she’s gonna have her own little family *tearing* [only the tears of joy for her!]

Two days after she sent me an sms said “Can I change my mind not to married with that man because I’m not in love and I don’t want to hurt anyone even myself?”.

From this sms already knew what happen. Apparently, Ms-M was and is still in love with a guy named Mr-N but they weren’t official due to Mr-N Uncertainty! And Mr-N suggested Ms-M to stop loving him and go ahead with Mr-P [she completely ignored Mr-P]. I was aware of the situation and advised her not to deeply in love with Mr-N because he is undecided. She promised to love herself more than anyone.

The conversation over the phone from MYS to KHM...

Me: Are you insane?? What happened?
Ms-M: Nothing….I just spoke to him, and he wished me good luck.
Me: then!!??
Ms-M: after that he said what he said and what he thinks is completely different.
Quoted from Mr-N: “I felt like I’m losing someone very important to me and I’m very upset”
Me:…*silence*…
Me: look, Ms-M, don’t be silly, if he is really want to be with you…he will do something about it!
Ms-M: I will speak to him again today…
Me: Tell you what, why don’t you listen to what he has to say first and see if he ever want to do something about it. Ddon’t ever sell yourself over him, okay?

The guy is completely undecided about what he really wants and Ms-M completely in love with him for some reasons. She even used to tell me over again and again that he even tried to avoid her sometime. Sigh, why do MEN always do that? I felt like he is still undecided and he is trying to get an extra wheel for himself for which he know that Ms-M is getting married with a nice guy [at least Mr-P did something for her!]

Last I heard was Mr-N had spoke to his parent and his parent is agree between him and her [Ya, they weren't aware earlier]. So I suggest Ms-M and Mr-N to speak to Ms-M’s family and Ms-M herself speaks to Mr-P to call off the wedding if they both really want to be together [rather than waiting till the day comes and run away from home!! believe me, kids now a day are very unpredictable!].

I felt sorry for Mr-P though!

To Mr-N,

If you ever hurt Ms-M or even think about it. I will hunt you down to the spot and I swear to God~ you will leave nothing but sorry!!

Men!! Hmphf!!!

No comments: