Tuesday, August 12, 2008

d Food and d Fun

Since mid July I was sooo busy [and I am still busy] with works, study and personal.
And I find it hard to adapt to the busy day and have to go out, Y'know la tiring, frustration from works might affect other things. So I refuse to go out with my colleagues several times...Sorry la guys...

But last weekend was different, I somehow ditched my works and went off the office without hesitation [I guess too frustrated to continue the endless works]! Muahahaha

It was MMU 9th Graduation events... some of my friends gotta wear the pregnant robe and umbrella hat. So envy ~>.<~


Congratulation to Robin, Set Teng, Wei Ching and Kennis!! All the best!!


I somehow didn't take photo with them [still in the office while they were taking photo and stuffs]. But I went for lunch with them @ Sushi Zanmai @ Sunway Pyramid...again *tearing-eyes-with-lots-of-drolling*


Hsien Kun and Set Teng



Zaai Yuen Tarling ~~ *acting mini the mouse ^_^*

I so in love with this place, especially the Salmon Salad *drolling*



I had Seafood Salad


my all time favorite Soft Shell Crabs



and Sukiyaki


and Mini Carlifonia Rolls

Muahaha no la.... some of them are shared :P I'm not that big eater, okay??


My tarling Zaai Yuen had Sashimi Salad


S. Hana Salmon


SS Tobikko



Shoyu Ramen [naruto version hahaha]


Random Order


Random Order


Soft Shell Crab Maki


Random Order


Random Order


Unadon


After the battle! *burp*

The fun did not end there, I continue with Donald and Alan for the movie and drinks!!


Meet Dave

It's a comedy show, it's funny lo. What else could it be. But Okay la not worth to watch twice though, there are funny scenes and there are boring scenes... O c'mon you don't expect it to be perfect, don't you.

Get the drinks @ HaloCafe, Sunway.
Ya, drinks!! 3 jars of draft beers! @_@ and I vomited 3 times *shame~shame*

Anyway, I enjoy my weekend muahahaha

p.s. coming up entry: Pahang, Deer Land and Elephan Scentuary

2 comments:

Dennis said...

Damn... how could you post pictures of nice food now?!?!?! I'm so hungry I can even eat a cow...!!!

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

Please don't eat the Bear =))