Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Recent Updates...

I think I'm getting busier and busier...
I leave office late almost everyday....
The night before, I went home around 9pm...with empty stomach...
Open the fridge and it was filled with few pieces of sausage, piece of cheese and crackers.
What to do? hehe luckily I'm spoil enough to read some blogs before I start to work every day :P

Credits goes to BakingMum


Cream Cracker Pizza [it was good!]

After food what do I do?



My study/working table

Study?
.
.
.
.
.
Nooooooooooooooooo.....whatthefuck!!!



It's 2.10.10am and I was still doing office work @ home!!


Today we had Lunch Meeting...a.k.a Team Lunch @ Grazzi Restaurant @ Street Mall.
This is like the first time ever happen in my department where the boss buy lunch for the staffs!!! hahahaha My boss is cool~~!! I hope he will be here longer :(



Lasagne Manzo [beef, RM 23++]

I shall return to the restaurant, their pizza looks not bad hehe


And here is the message for some of you that familiar with the design of this house [Yes, it's a house!!!].



no comment

2 comments:

Dennis said...

Cream Cracker Pizza... when u wanna do it for us??? Hahaha...

Hmmm... why have to make the "whatthefuck!!!" so small and block the DELL logo???

Isn't that your big big boss' new house?

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

Cream cracker pizza....anytime!!

Make it small so it won't be so big, and block it so it won't be seen...

And Yes, it is!