Monday, August 04, 2008

Shopping Time, I

Yeay~~ I went for shopping last Saturday after the busy weeks @ work...
But not all I bought are what I actually need -__-" *women*!!

Anyway, I grabbed a new pair of heels....shit~~ Did I just say I bought another heels??
Yesh, I did... T____T

It's Cheap man~~ RM29.95 per pair, and It's Nose [okay what =D] hehehe


Heels [RM 29.95 after 50% off]


And I also got myself a new necklace from T&CO, the silver one. I love silver, I used to have silver rings, silver bracelets, silver necklace...then they were gone one by one, either broken or missing! o_o



Silver Necklace [RM 35 after 30% off, the ring locket is not included]

Not to mention I also got lingeries *blushing* from Sloggi.
Well, I have no idea how good are they, just gotta try it out :P [using Pierre Cardin, and they were good!]

Next Target:
  1. Esprit Bag
  2. Random Working Shirts
  3. Cake Mixer [it's AMUST]!

2 comments:

Eryn said...

Cheap heels! I'm trying hard not to look at shoes nowadays. LOL.

Try La Senza! They have nice designs. I bought a pair from Xixili 2 years ago and it's still labeled as "NEW" in the shop. DOH!

SLOGGI IS NICE!! me likey~

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

hehehe bought already but haven't try yet :P

I almost buy from La Senza...but they are just too much....above my budget hahaha