Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Hohoho Merry Christmas~~!

"You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town
Santa Claus is coming to town
Santa Claus is coming to town"

It was everywhere! coz it's Christmass Bebei~!

Aww that is so sweet, he got me a Christmas gift, a watch that I always want. Well it's not exact from what I want but I do want a watch :D.
The sad part is: I did not get him anything [L-)] but...but I do plan to give him a free-choices-gift which is we will go shopping and i'll buy for him. This should be alright, coz I can buy him the gift that he want by his choice (fyi, this is just an excuse coz i don't have time to get a gift for him).

We went to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks, the movie was so cute and funny. Those that have not seen it... just give it a try... it was a nice show.

Merry Christmas to all.

*peace*

No comments: