Tuesday, March 02, 2010

kissaten

The first time I went Kissaten was couple of months back at Jaya 1 center. I didn't manage to snap any photo that time as I was never planned for it.







After the first time I always wish to go back....because the only think I tried was the German Beer, Paulaner.
It was like love at first sight. Everything was so smooth, so great, so gentle.... I am so in love with it.





I'm Loving it~

This time round I've got to try out the food as well, and I wasn't disappointed at all.



Very yummy salmon salad


Very healthy bitter gourd salad


Char Siew Sandwich


Sausages with egg

The food was fabulous, the beer was great, the environment was just nice...everything was just right. Definitely will go back for more...Paulaner~~~~

1 comment:

Ted said...

Love the shot on the signage