Monday, April 09, 2012

At AcmeBar & Coffee

I was out and about on the Easter Sunday. It was a tiring day, but I generally enjoy being where I was. Thanks God for the opportunities, benefits, and every little things that I have gained till present.

The event of the day was to catch up with some friends, and chilling. Went to AcmeBar & Coffee, the place was absolutely amazing. I love the design, the interior, the environment, the meal and almost everything. 
Well, they said you paid for what you wish for, this is considered a medium or rather high class cafe where what you paid for the high tea in ABC can be used to purchase a pretty decent meal in an average restaurant.

They do have set Working Lunch (weekday) at RM 49++, a weekend brunch buffet at RM 99++, and a weekend brunch buffet at RM 199++ with free flow sparking wine.



Cozy sitting at the couch area
 
  

Bar area


Hot Macchiato
 
  

White Brownie with coconut and macadamia nuts

It is advisable to have a reservation

OPENING HOURS
Sun - Thr 11a to 12m
Fri - Sat 11a to 1a

RESERVATIONS
+603 2162 2288
 
It is definitely in the list of my favorite place, but economically advise, I shall not spend so much time there *okay-meme-face*

No comments: