Sunday, March 02, 2008

This Sunday we celebrated ah ma's birthday @ Sunway and Bumbu Bali. I'm going to briefly tell the stories because I have the photo that speak louder than kekeke.

Reza and his RM 10 vegetarian mix rice [yep, you read it right and I didn't make mistake either. It was goddamn RM 10]

and I had crispy-pork chop with stew cooked egg for lunch~~ yummy

There are too many of us and we were straving...so tummy comes first. Photo can take later lolz.
Ah ma @ left and her sis, ah Yee [aren't they cute? I love them ^_^]

After lunch at Ming Tien [locates nearby Sunway] we went for movie. Actually we didn't catch the same movie [we as in me + Ben and Ah ma + the whole gang]. So me and Ben watched Assembly and they all watched Vintage Point and not to forget about Janet, she watch Step Up 2 alone [so kelian, sorry but I don't really into street dancing !_!]. I first wasn't feel that I'm gonna like what i'm gonna watch. Turns out it was alright, I liked the movie and Ben didn't like it [he's the one whom chose it]. I like the story of the real man, it might be bit violence and hard to understand [mandarin voice + TGV sux [the sound keep on and off, the film keep running up and down, there is no proper light switching...a totally irritating]] but it almost make me believe in. So it was alright hahahaha [because the other gang wasn't like what they watched lolz].

...to be continue [=D]

No comments: