Monday, March 31, 2008

Delusion vs Dejavu

My heart keeps pounding so fast with no reason. There is this little voice whispering behind my ears that, "something is not right, get ready for it". I wonder is it what they call Dejavu? I'm not sure what will happen but it is not gonna be good thing.


"...Surveys have revealed that as much as 70% of the population have had these experiences, usually between ages 15 to 25, when the mind is still subject to noticing the change in environment." [quoted from Wikipedia]

Mind is still subject to noticing the change in environment? I have notice the different and keep telling myself it is just me thinking too much. That means it is true that something is really not in the right place and it is not just my delusion.

Sigh~ I just hope it is not what is on my mind right now. [:(] It is too heavy to handle.
And I'm soooo scared of whatever is gonna happen right now. I fear of losing whatever I have right now. Losing things that cannot get back once I've lost it.

No comments: