Wednesday, April 02, 2008

food and movie

The new GSC just opened in Alamanda, Putrajaya and they have this promotion which all we need to do is go to their website and print out the coupon or cut out the coupon from The Star newspaper then you can watch the shows [re-showing shows like National Treasure 2, CJ7 and few more movies] for free [1 coupon = 2 persons] already. So nice~ hahaha

So after 7pm on the Monday blue, me and my colleagues catch the movie [National Treasure 2] there. The decoration is nice and different from other cinema, the seat and the theater also ok. But we have one problem [>.<"] after the show finished we have to walk outside the mall for a distance to either get back in the mall or go to the parking lots. Where got like that one... haih~



[behind the scene... =.="]


The show starts at <9.30> so we go hunt for food before fall asleep in the theater.... hehehehe

Since I'm the only people whom always been to Alamanda [I also show them how to go there muahaha]... so I bring them to The Coast.


Jenn Ting and Max


Grill Salsa Fish


Macho Chicken


Grill Steak

I thought it was ok but Dennis and Kevin prefered Diizan more [=.="]. Anyway, the food is nice lo [for me :D].

No comments: