Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Question: how long do you spend your time with your love one?
Answer: who? me? 19 hours [included the sleeping, bathing, toileting time...etc] in a week!!



Sigh~ it is because I received an sms from the senior said that we will have meeting with Tan Sri on Sunday [6th April] @ Pavillion, KL.
After I read the sms to Ben and said Sorry that I cannot stay at home on Sunday. He kindly smiled to me and said it's okay la... [it's not okay with me la]

It is kinda sad, isn't it? I can only spend 19 hours with him in a week and plus next week he will be going to Melaka having old friend farewell. Now what? 19 hours per two weeks? Ooo com'on man~ sigh~

UPDATE:


Okay~ After reading Siang chin's blog. I decide to cheer myself up by going to Cuppacakes by + Wondermilk. Who wanna go with me? [:D]

The place is at:

Cuppacakes sdn bhd
41 Jalan SS 21/1A
damansara uptown
damansara utama
47400 petaling jaya


Well let see... I know where is Uptown, I know where is PJ...but I have no clue how to get there [=.="]

Batman said I can take LRT [and he forgot the station name] and then I can take Putra Bus to Uptown area... [O_o]

Hmmm sound complicated and lost.... may be I will go for the plan A.... Who wanna go with me [:D]?? lolz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haih~ what to do..
anyway cheer la..
my baby also said that, sunday is suppose for each other, why even sunday also wanna grab away...
but anyway we just go there together instead...haha

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

yeah we should have do that...I just don't want him to wait for me... :P
and I ended up stay alone for two weeks.... so sien~

ahzenn is DoomSeeker~ said...

sound so pity. 19 hours in a week. cheer up la~