Saturday, April 19, 2008

Finally!!

I got my new phone already~ the bulky type that I like from Samsung. I love Samsung, I love their design. It is because since I was young the first clamshell phone I know is Samsung. Therefore, other brands that comes out very good but in clamshell pattern I kinda not really like them, I thought it was unoriginal. [sorry Kevin and Peter and Dennis and Batman and Robin...darn why all of you are not using Samsung, I just love Samsung]

But wait, let me tell you a little story tail about this phone. I first ordered it from the website [I cannot find it outside the shop anymore, probably it is too old to sell now a day]. There are two obstacles.

The first one when I did the credit transferring to the seller, the ATM machine was fail and it kept my money inside. I spent 8 days to solve it [where the Bank services told it takes only 3-4 working days]. Wasted my time, money and energy!! After everything is done. I was very happy because the seller did sent it over and reach Selangor in two days later. I was waiting for two more days and I heard nothing from the phone. I was worried so I call the
POS services they said they already delivered to the address since the past two days which consistent with the seller.

Here is the second obstacle, it ended up that the mailing/marketing people [I'm not sure what are they...may be management?] already took it, distributed to the place that they suppose to send it to but it went to the wrong department. I went crazy the whole day because I couldn't find it and I didn't even know who has it. I called this person, that person that anyone told me they sent the parcel to... anyone... I still didn't know who has it. Until almost the end of the day I couldn't wait no more, I walk to the place and ask them to talk face to face with the person that actually took it. But Thanks God, before I throw the fire on anyone, I got a called from Student Services~ Surprise!! my phone was there. Thanks to Mr. Quek whom still remember my name and MY DEPARTMENT FULL NAME!! For crying out loud, the people in my working place no one know my department full name!!! Unbelievable!

It was so complicated and make me feel so tired of this place [country]. I had a rough month! not day but month. They called themselves a service provider, but they couldn't deliver.
To whom it may concern,

If you like your job or not please give it at your best and do have self respect. People will respect you even they cannot see your face. If you work just for the sake of salary and not liking your job then do not say you like the job and even better don't do it because it will affect a lot of people.

Anyway, back to the story... errrr it is actually that was it. I got the phone and I'm freaking happy until now [:D]


Outter flip


Inner


YESH~ it is a Flip Screen Bulky Clamshell Samsung hahahaha

and it has picture focus 3.2mp Camera with lens protector. Ooo ooo one more things I can eventually charge it using the USB port.... so cool lolz [may be everyone already knew and I just know. But I'm still happy]. I love it~ it worth for the obstacle though [:P]

p.s.: Ah Zenn, I've promised you I'll stop blogging the sad things anymore...so this is the starting [:P]
p.s.s: okay~ now I need to sell of my two months old phone [:D] Anyone interested please contact me ya [Samsung E210]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Emm nice design but i still prefer Nokia 1100. Thats perfect for SMS in real meaning (Short Msg). lovely, soft and and .. and .. emm nothing else :D.
Anyway nice web-blog. ;)
Maybe you ask who am I or maybe not :D
i just give you a tip: the nearest not slept human being to you right now(5:17am), maybe 1 room or jut 1 wall. haha ;)
why don you sleep?!

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

Zorro, thank for dropping by and you have your point there... so keep your Nokia 1100 arrr... lolz

Anonymous said...

:( sadly i lost it 4 month ago, and i really missd -him or maybe her, i dono :D - and now im using nosy k750, -he or she, this one also i dono- is also kind but it can never take my first and ever love's place(1100) ;)
im Hamid Reza in D66a ;) don let others know im zorro .. haha thanks.

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

haha no problem zorro~