Wednesday, April 16, 2008

For one second I thought I'm fine but I'm not. Things turn out of hand when I hit the road and realized that my usual life is gone. It took my everyday life from me on the day he went away. Turn left I saw me and the past. Turn right I saw myself and the memories that I no longer have the ability to create.

They said time will heal, but time moves very slow when we are awaiting for something and it's flying very fast when we want it to stop.

Does everyone do the same thing? Waiting for the time to fly and hope to erase or replace the old face? How sad...

Anyway, my brother had an operation already. I also have no idea why they changed their mind. They put the metal to keep his ankle straight and wait for the bone to grow back for now. After he's fine, they will perform another operation to take out the metal part.

At least my day is not a very bad day anymore.

Also yesterday night, we had the excuse of throwing Max a farewell before he head to Botswana this coming Thursday, so we all decided to go SingK [I think only me think this is an excuse]. We went RedBox @ The Curve [where me and Ben went for the gathering recently :(].

Now I know why those whom are upset or stress like to drink alcohol. Yesterday, I had the whole jar of drought beer by myself. It didn't make me forget everything but it did stop me and turn me from very sad to very mad. May be this is how it work.

p.s.: the karaoke place was not bad, the food was fine. About the same with Neway @ puchong.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm...what I wanna say is...

你的朋友不会很可惜你现在面临的事.
Friends are not meant to pity others
They will help, stay along by your side and go through the rain.

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

Anonymous whoever you are... thanks for drop by...but I can't read whatever you write there...

Anonymous said...

你的朋友不会很可惜你现在面临的事
means = "Friends are not meant to pity others"
------------------------------------------

I know I could not tell you to stop thinking...
I know I could not tell you to stop crying...
I know.... becoz i've been there.

It's okay to grieve.. and to cry...
Time will heal...
Don't look at it as a failure but cherish the happy moments that u hv shared...
Sometimes, relationship just don't work out the way we wished for.
There's more life than romantic love. Family, friends, and etc...
Seek out and live life to the fullest~

aja aja fightings, my "brather" alwiz... >:D<

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

maoi, i didn't think it as a failure..but it is sad to see those happy time i no longer have...(all of the sudden)

thanks ya~ you are always my sissy too...

Dennis said...

It's quite scary to see you so lively during the day while on the other hand, you say you are not ok on your blog.

But I guess you are doing the right thing. It's better to express your emotions on your blog rather than showing sad faces all day long.

We have to go through many difficult times in our life but that's what make us stronger and stronger.

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

Dennis, reality's never been good to anyone so I better not reveal it. And plus, I have blog to talk to, I have my room to cry with [as in a shoulder to cry on]...and I'm trying to avoid sympathy which makes me getting weaker and more sad.

You guys've been a very good friend even we've just know not very long ago. I really appreciate that.