Friday, April 04, 2008

The moment of truth

"plue_din: You are the shortest one with horrible temper."

I believe most of us have this moment when we heard the comments from others.

I don't have to think twice, it is true that I am not as tall as you and I have bad temper. But you know what? sometime I do not wanna hear all of these from you.

I have bad temper, I am sorry if I ever throw it at you. I cannot change myself as fast as I get to know you. The same thing apply to you that you cannot chagne yourself because you've never care about the people around you. I am trying my best to get along with you guys. You may teach me if I don't know, you may tell me if I am wrong, I am all ears. But I do not wanna hear the way you refer me as the shortest among the species. I know exactly how I look and I have never dressed up like a clown for you to judge SO just leave me alone as the way I am.

This is 100% true but it hurts, and it hurts a lot. When you are not good in something, you will never wanna hear people said YOU ARE BAD or YOU ARE HORRIBLE. All you wanna hear is: the not-good-yet, and the suggestion to improve on this and that. I believe we all wanna hear the good things. Those that claimed they wanna hear the bad comment so that they can improve, trust me, the moment you said they are bad they already hate you [the hatre might be gone after few minutes, no worry]. I did not mean you cannot comment the bad things, I just mean may be try to look around you first before you make a comment. Get to know your peopel and use different way of speech to give comment. It might help you like a lot.

You have your own character which you do not care what others people thinking or the environment you live in and you just wanna say it out because it is so true. And yes, you have the confident to do so, because you do not care that it might interfer with the people that about to hear whatsoever you are gonna say. And I cannot stop you from saying such a thing and what I can do is to let it go and being nice [nice as in act-like-nothing-ever-happen] though. I don't hate you for that [well...after few minutes you said] and I just have to bear in mind that I can't reach the top shelf of my cabinet because I am short. I can't walk in the same range with any of you because I am short. I can't talk in any beauty topic because I am short and so forth.

Because I just have to keep in mind that what you just said is absolute true no denial.

I also record down in my head right now that to whom that did not care my feeling, I shall not care about them as well. And so far, I have three records already. hahahaha

wowowow~ it's not a revenge. It is just the way it is. Just like I always said "What people do to you today is what you did to them yesterday." And No, I did not start it first, I only reflect back when I was once a victim.

2 comments:

Dennis said...

wao... cool down girl...

I think he is just joking with you... don't take it too seriously...

Actually if you never write this post, I will never notice you are short. It means that you are still consider ok...

So just let it go lah...

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

I'm not mad at him la...

but u know sometime i still feel sad... i know the fact is the fact...it's just sometime it's hard to swallow the truth...

And blog is the only thing i can do whatever i want with it... if i go and tell everyone they must have asked me to quit whining...bcoz everyone know it's true hahahaha