Friday, April 25, 2008

Smart Home

Few days ago I visited a so-called Smart Home in MMU. It has not been completed yet, still under construction and only certain people under project can go in. Hmmmm don't know how to describe lolz. It's smart home lo. Top my brain, smart home is the house that full of technologies and very powerful something like there is a sensor to sense the temperature and change the temperature of the room automatically. But~ apparently there is non sensor inside [may be they will put later on or what; because it is still under construction~ about 70% done] Anyway, it seems like nothing beside the big big screen TV or the TV refrigerator or Smart Remote Control. I mean it's cool but naaa I expect more if I were to call it smart home.


Front door


Living room (left), door to bed room (right)

50" TV in the living room with 5.1 surround sound (5 speakers, 1 woofer)


Smart remote control

This is smart, why? Because it can learn the function from other object to another. Smart, right?


Sound project in the bed room [~ some of us can't sleep at night so need some music to lure their mind =.="]


This one I think also a bit smart because whatever you are gonna write on that white board you can save it or even print it out. Cool~ Some professors might need this, it's gonna help them a lot.

A TV Refrigerator~ super le
.
.
.
.

Only these can make somebody go day-dreaming already.... =.="

*da ben dan* miaow is day-dreaming :D

Let's conclude here, our so-called smart home has [for now] one 50" TV, two 37" TV, sound project, super speaker and a woofer, TV-refrigerator, smart writing board, smart remote control. Did I miss out anything? Nop..that's it. I really hope they are gonna put more more technologies things than this lo :D [crossing my fingers].

UPDATE <11.56pm>:

A Nitendo WII had just arrived to the smart home today [still crossing fingers]. A wireless play station that can play game, sport [for e.g. golf, tennis etc] had placed inside the house now. According to my friend they are actually developing it, so, hopefully we will see something new soon hehehe.

UPDATE 2

When I reach home around <11pm> my house was smoky like smoking chicken~!! [=.="]. MY goodness~ What had just happen?? nobody tell me a thing. Everyone close their room door and never shown up. Can anybody tell me what happen? I know somebody must had cook something and forget to watch the port and it burned the whole port or that person did not know how to use the stove at all. Geez~ watch your what you are doing la....

Now my clothes that hanged down there smell like smoking port!! yuck~~~!!!

No comments: