Monday, April 21, 2008

Last Sunday, Reza organized a gathering. It was sort of gathering because I have not seen him for quite some time already. We went to have lunch at Hainanese Chicken Rice in Serdang. At first I have a little bit bad impression about the shop because it does not have air con or even enough fan and also it is kinda family business which every one, included ah ma ah kong also need to work one, help around. There was a queue lined up to take away the chicken rice make me more curious how good is it.

As they said it is nice, I agreed. It just it little bit small portion lo. Even me also was not very full [okok only, but Reza had to have extra two sticks of nuggets and a hotdog T_T]
But it's ok because the price also very reasonable. We ordered each person an individual dish of chicken rice and it cost each dish RM 2.80 ONLY [next time will go again for a special dish as recommended by the owner :D]

We went to watch New Jackie Chan and Jet Lie show, The Forbidden Kingdom. Hmmmm not quite up to my expectation. A bit disappointed~~ sigh...

Reza, I really appreciate what you have done. And thanks for the Hamsters. I would love to keep them but they are good with you [:)]. Take care of yourself and the hamsters too.

Oo I dragged Dennis to go together also because his status was: Bored and Nothing to do. One snap he followed us to watch the movie hehe [Hope you were less bored though because I kinda left you all by yourself too~ pei seh >.<]

No comments: