Friday, April 18, 2008

Ever since he left me, I cried, cried, cried and cried. It hurt, hurt, hurt and hurt. It is really hard to accept that we are living apart now [I still ask myself if it is real]. We are just another stranger to each other from the day you decide to walk out of my life. It is hard to accept the truth of losing the person we care about. To see them one day and not to see the next. And we know we will never see them again. It's painful.

Every time I saw him, I really wanna talk to him. But the very next second, I realized I'm nothing to him. I'm no longer someone who can touch his life any more. I am only someone that should keep distance from him.


My good friend once sent the below questions to me, and I feel rather sad and thankful at the same time.
Think and try to answer these questions:

1 – Name the 5 richest people in the world.
2 – Name the last 5 Miss Universe winners.
3 – Name the last 10 Nobel Prize winners.
4 – Name the last 10 winners of the Best Actor Oscar.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Can't do it? Rather difficult, isn't it?
Don't worry, no one can remembers that.

Applause dies away! Trophies gather dust! Winner are soon forgotten!

Now answer these questions:
1- Name 3 teachers who contributed to your education.
2- Name 3 friends who helped you in your hour of need.
3- Think of a few people who made you feel special.
4- Name 5 people that you like to spend time with.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
More manageable? It's easier, isn't it?
The people who mean something to your life are not rated "The Best", don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prize.

They are the one who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by.


To Ben,
You are the teacher whom taught me how to be myself, sharing, caring and living,
You are a friend whom help me in hour of need,
You made me feel special,
and I always want to spend time with you.

I understand why do you need to go without me even no one ever understand you. You can just call or text to break up with me and never care about me. But you didn't, you came to me and even ask me for my convenience. You show me your sorrow for doing such a thing to me and I know you do care about me, it's just we couldn't go any further together. Thank You.
[Now some of you might laugh at me and say I'm stupid for believing such a thing. Screw You!! I love him and I trust him]

Although, I couldn't live with you from now on but you were once counted into my life. And I'll never forget you. Even I am broken now, hopefully, one day I will recover and move on like you.

Thanks to Zaai Yuen and Ngeow whom came to my house in the middle of the night when I really need a friend to talk to.
Thanks to Zaai Yee whom always believe in me and give me inspiration conversation to live on.
Thanks to Max whom tried to talk to me even he didn't know how.
Thanks to Chee Er, Kelvin, Zenn, Dennis, Kevin, Wang, Reza, Chloee and everyone for you all loves and cares. I really appreciate that.

No comments: