Wednesday, April 02, 2008

[Parental Advised: The following entry contains contents which may inappropriate for immature readers.]

And what the fuck is wrong with dropping friends in front of their own house? I just don't get the stupid idea of dropping point at the entrance. This is ridiculous, you see arr. The stupid road that I suppose to walk into my house is FREAKING DARK and the guards didn't let my friend to drop me inside the resident area. Why? because they have the reason of visitor cannot go inside after 12am, fine, fair and square. Then the next day, my friend wanna to take something from me at home. So I told the guard that my friend just drop me [in BM, because they fucking don't understand English much] then he said the drop point is here, cannot go any further. Then ok la I said they are my visitor we will give the license if you want, they need to take something from me at home. He still said just now I said drop only now said visitor so cannot go in. WTH?? If I were to say that my friend wanna take something from me at home in THE PROPERLY ENGLISH he wouldn't understand also. And when I tried to make thing easy for them to understand this bugger just take it for granted because he has the fucking button to open the gate.

Part of my work is to support the users, so I know the damn things when the users make complains. I am told to do my job with limited authorities and so does that guard. But NO, my manager teach us properly how to handle with users. The person I should kick ass right now is the idiot that call himself manager. This is fucked up management! I might mad at the guard because he didn't let us in. But the person I should blame is the idiot manager that told them to run this kind of rule without proper training or explanation.

FUCK IT! if your residential area are 100% confirmed secure and safe and THE FUCKING LIGHT IS ON, I wouldn't mind to walk in BUT IT'S NOT!! And I know you have the rights to change the rule and regulation without any further notice, but you are so-called manager, so use your brain put sign board or tell your staffs to tell the resident PROPERLY or what.

I can walk in to their office and make a complain right away, but I won't. I got better things to do rather than WAITING [if you know what I mean] for the stupid manager and I bet half of the office staffs cannot understand what I'm about to complain in English too. USELESS & HOPELESS!

No comments: