Saturday, February 23, 2008

Saturday outing

Although we had a restless night [because of the coughing thingy], we still went out as planned. Before heading to Mid Valley, we had lunch some where in Cyberjaya. Diizan [they even have their own website, so geng] is the restaurant, locates opposite Cyberjaya Street Mall.


so cute hor...they have P for pepper and S for Salt [I wonder what they use for Sugar =.="]

I heard the owner is an artist [that will explain the painting and the paints all over the wall]. It was my first time and we quite in rush so I ordered something easy and fast, Pasta~ and Ben ordered Beef bacon set.

The beef bacon is a little bit hard [or you may say dried] but it was ok

Seafood Pasta [with some little sea creature a.k.a shrimp T_T]

Surprisingly, the bill with no tax or any services charges!! maybe I consider to go again next time kekeke.

After 4 hours of driving and walking, the brunch didn't stay there. So we looking for place to eat again [:@)]. Have you heard of The Garden, the new mall [or extended building from Mid Valley]? Yeah, we had the dinner in one of the stall/restaurant there [I don't know what they call because it is too small to be a restaurant and too big for a stall], Sushi-Zen. The place was promising, apparently, it was not, Darn~!!



We ordered Curry Beef rice and Niku Soba [beef noodle]...hmmmm don't know how to describe [how a bout disappointed?]. The only thing keep us up was the kanimayo E Maki. That was the best among all.

It was just normal crab meat sushi but it really is tasty hehehe.

We catch the movie at 7pm, the Jumper~!! The movie was a little bit less than expectation. It was a bit too simple and plan [I still don't know why Paladin is trying to kill the Jumpers] but the action and graphic was fine. Ranking 6-7/10 from me [:D]

Conclusion: How come everything were not up to my standard today?? hmmmmph!!

p.s.: I shouldn't go to the Garden for dinner [~_~]
p.s.s: I didn't manage to get the Oven [waiting for house mates] so My cupcakes ingredient have to stay in the kitchen a little longer [=.="]

No comments: