Friday, February 15, 2008

the appointment

sir: ooo, com' in.
me: hi
sir: how's work?
me: *sigh* very busy
sir: *giggle* do you think you make a bad decision of going to work?
me: *sigh* yeah...
[...silence for few seconds]
me: so... where should we start? [while taking the laptop out and switch it on]
sir: ummmm what is the progress so far?
me: ummmm I'm writing the first chapter...
.
.
.

[blah blah blah...not really remember what we were talking]
.
.
sir: yeah, writing is important... actually it is necessary and it is good for you to keep your thought and shape up the ideas and to solve the problems...
me: X_x yes sir [because I'm suck in writing]
[...after 15mn of chitchat and the promises of hard working]
[opening the door with the mega smile(c)...saying good bye with a relief]

and that is the end of my appointment... now get back to work! must have discipline!!


No comments: