Friday, February 29, 2008

Got drunk and wasted [O_o]

Today we had team outing @ Thai Club, KL. Wooohooo first time I went clubbing, is also the first time I got high and drunk lolz [but I didn't vomit :D].

Ummm I admit, I was drunk but not V.E.R.Y lolz. I knew I was drunk when I pulled Kelvin's cigarette and lighted it.

Not really regret though, at least it falls to my 40-things-I-should-do-before-I-die list [something that I have never done in my entire life before and most likely will not plan to do it again].

Oooo I almost forgot, before we hit the club we went for dinner @ Tai Ping Lang: ah ma's dishes restaurant. It's kinda cool with the traditional decoration. The food were also not bad...umm it was actually nice [make me feel like home lolz].



uh huh! it's the proof lolz


here we are....

gone wild~ [=.="]

No comments: