Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day~!!
It's the first sentence you would hear when you seeing someone today because it is Valentine's day. Every messenger status, blog's post, even mamak stall...there is a sentence HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Apparently, I got no date. Yep you read correctly, I've got no date. My bf postpone the *valentine's dinner* to weekend since we both are busy....[sigh~ I can rush my work la... i just want a dinner with a reasonable excuse]. But it's ok because I went and tried Pan Mian nearby hakka village.

The environment is really promising, it was crowded and customer need to be waited for siting. Too bad I didn't take any photo because the pan mian really tasty *two thumbs* up! The noodle was nice, it was big and cheap!!! only RM 3.50 for each bow (if I'm not mistaken, not sure, because the price was counted with the drink :D)l!

Those who wanna know where is it let me know, we go together...[of course you have to buy me a meal la wuahahaha]

p.s.: happy valentine's day to y'all.

*peace*


No comments: