Saturday, February 16, 2008

Lonely Saturday~

While busy running around for the faculties training....I was shock because my boss asking us to come to work tomorrow, Sunday!!! I suppose to have family dinner with Ben tomorrow [:(] *sob*sob*sad*sad*

Finish work at 4pm on Saturday with empty stomach, Ben bring me to Secrete Recipe for our Valentine's Dinner (ok la, it was a replacement because on Valentine's we both were busy).


The Valentine's package for Two


Two bottles of sparkling appleisure


The choice of Chicken Kebab with rice


and Prawn macaroni


included seafood spring roll

and of course my favorite dessert of Lemon cheese cake and non trans-fat peach cream cake

That was a fine brunch...love it!
Ben drove to Kepong alone because I go to work tomorrow, cannot follow him [:(].

p.s. I got him a Watch for Valentine and as usual I got Thanks from Him.

No comments: