Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My First Wedding

that I shot. Well, not officially. I was attending my God sister's wedding at Kuching last Wednesday. It was a blessed ceremony or I shall say it was The blessed ceremonies. There was something else that caught me up and warm me heart, will talk about that later.

Let's get back to the wedding for a bit. There was an official photographer, I was just a family photographer whom in charged that all the families members shall be photographed. Nope, it was not a burden but joy, happiness and pleasure.

These are the few shots during the bride make up session.... more to come.









Will more photo and in detail if possible (I've been really caught up and unorganized lately, hopefully can get hold on my feet).

1 comment:

Ted said...

nice shot. can see that you're busy judging from this post compared to others. :)