Wednesday, January 04, 2012

At Le Pollidor

I was happened to be circle around and looking for food on the down to earth day and I found this place, Le Pollidor at Bandar Putri, Puchong.

The place looks rather simple and feeling comfort to hang around or having meal.





We were the last customers of the day, that gave us plenty of time and space to do the crazy like take our sweet time to take photo of the food!



Whole Leg Chicken Rice serve with superlicious chick soup



My all time favorite, Spicy Aglio-Olio Spaghetti




Cafe Latte



Strawberry Cheesecake



Almond Panacotta

My overall rating is above average, 7.5/10. I kinda like the environment, the simpleness, the food. Do give it a try and let me know your rate *wings*






1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love this place very much too! Love the surroundings.. and their salad^^