Friday, February 08, 2013

The recollection

Since early last year, I have only to remember to stock up hard liquor and beers... And recently I'm craving for the long lasting flavor and full mouth bitter flavor from wine. So it's time to stock up.

So last Sunday I finished up the whole bottle, with a little help from a friend though :), of a full bodies Nederburge Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz 2010 from South Africa. It was a pretty selection.



Claret Chateau de Poriton Cabernet Sauvignon, France, a little too sour for me though. Would be nice with red medium rare meat. That reminded me of the grilled wagyu beef I had in my last trip to Kota Kinabalu.



So I ended up bought a couple more bottles to endure the taste a little longer.




Added to my very own minibar which locates in my bedroom for easy access whenever I feel like it.



Ahhh what a good feeling by just looking at them.

Anyhow, Chinese New Year is around the corner and I would like to wish everyone a prosperous and blessing year a head.
Till then happy holidays and have a safe journey wherever you are heading to ;)

No comments: