Thursday, February 18, 2010

a ride home

Woke up at 5.30 in the morning and got ready for a ride back home. There, the Sun had just rose up after I checked in around before 7 am.



The flight was at 9am by MAS


The beautiful flight attendances were giving demonstration on how to use the safety equipments on the flight.


I love the scenes from the above down, look significantly awesome and cute.








The Sun helped a lot on the lighting




The bubbly clouds


Notice the golden line? was the reflection of the Sun light over the sea, so beautiful.


Guess what I had for breakfast?


Roti kosong with Chicken Curry

4 comments:

Dennis said...

You were trying to do tilt shift in the 5th picture?

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

erhhhh i was using miniature in my camera :P

Dennis said...

What???!!! Your camera got this function???!!!

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

Oh you didn't know? hehe it has my friend, it has.