Wednesday, July 21, 2010

gift gift~~

If you can recall two months back was my birthday. The earliest birthday gift I have received was a photo runner camera bag. Now I have little time to post up two more gifts that I received and I adore it so much.

Thank to Dennis, Kevin, Ryan, Kah wai, Pete, Ted and Joanne for...


Escada Desire Me
this has just sweeten me more, isn't it? okie la.. i mean the smell...

Thanks to Ah ma, Ah miaow, Reza, Ally, Arash, John, Bee eng, Katak, Amin, Clement, PJ, Melisa and Akanbo for...




If you notice some short fella with big head walking in LUCT...that would be me and my wireless headset XD~


Dear All,

Thank you very much for always be there for me, anytime, at all. It's been very blessed knowing you and have spend time with you. I couldn't thank God enough for bringing you to my life, part of it.

with Gazillions of Love,

Soph aka Kopiais

3 comments:

Ted said...

sob sob, so touching...
next up, Floria please :)

Dennis Lee said...

No no... F2.8 first...

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

hahaha one after another la...