Saturday, July 24, 2010

Putrajaya Floria 2010

Last Saturday my friends and I dropped by the FLoria 2010 event at Putrajaya. Well, there were many flowers...but many normal flowers heh.















There were not many interesting sight, the sky was really dull and hot weather. I ended up shooting something else, something surround me.






















We returned as soon as the sun was set. Well, it was not very "flower" full day but I still enjoy going out taking photograph of the world to remind myself that I have a life to live just like everyone else.

p.s. the photos were shot with Nikon D3000 and kit lens and Nikon 50mm f1.8D. More photo on my facebook.

2 comments:

Dennis Lee said...

Wah so many pictures... I have only 1 :p

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

hehe something to talk about the events...but your one photo is talking about your gear hahaha